Hosted by the Palm Springs Art Museum, these 40-minute docent-led tours are a rare opportunity to see the residence of modernist architect, Albert Frey. A limited number will enjoy this unique experience and gain insight into this modern master’s architectural sensibility.
A shuttle van will transport ticket holders from Palm Springs Art Museum’s Buddy Rogers Box Office to Frey House II.
Palm Springs Life
Things to Know
- All ticket sales are final.
- Ticket holders who do not check-in at least 15 minutes prior to their scheduled tour time may lose their seats on the shuttle van.
- The shuttle van will depart promptly at the designated scheduled time in order to maintain the schedule and honor the designated tour times for all ticket holders.
- There is no other way to access Frey House II, and maximum occupancy is limited to seats on the shuttle van.
- Please leave food and drink in the shuttle van during tour.
- Please plan accordingly, other events will be occurring in and around the museum, and parking will be congested.
- Frey House II is not ADA accessible and commercial photography is not allowed.
- Tours are open to children 10 years of age and older and all children must be accompanied by an adult.
- The organizer of this event is Palm Springs Art Museum.
- Event location is printed on ticket.