The Best Bargain in Town. Join now & rediscover the Palm Springs Art Museum
Become a member today and enjoy free admission, expansive art galleries, special and permanent collection exhibitions, fun children's programs, exclusive events, discounts at the Museum Store, cafe and select Annenberg Theater performances, InSight members' magazine, and so much more!
ART The Museum has developed a unique identity by focusing on internation modern and contemporary art to include objects in all media; architecture and design; and traditional art of the Americas (classical western American art, Native American art, Mesoamerican art, and Mexican art).
THEATER Enjoy an eclectic calendar of performances from ballet to modern dance, opera to jazz, Broadway cabaret to classical music, comedy to drama.
EVENTS Participate in art workshops for adults, art classes and summer camps for young people, free family activities, lectures, and films.
Special Privileges of Membership
- Unlimited museum admission year round to our three locations: the Palm Springs Art Museum, Palm Springs Art Museum in Palm Desert, and the Palm Springs Art Museum Architecture and Design Center, Edwards Harris Pavilion
- Invitations to members-only exhibition openings
- Subscription to InSight, our quarterly members magazine
- Discounts at the Museum Store and the Muse Cafe
- Discounts on art classes, lectures, and art camp
- Opportunity to join nine special interest councils
- Travel and tour programs for council members
- Invitations to the annual Gala and other exclusive events
- Use of the museum library by appointment
Reciprocal Benefits at 850 Museums
If you join the Palm Springs Art Museum at the Supporting ($125) level or above, you're entitled to reciprocal admission and store discounts at over 850 other museums throughout the United States and Canada.
Click here to go to Palm Springs Art Museum membership application form.
UPCOMING MEMBERSHIP EVENTS
New Members Orientation and Reception
Lecture Hall and Meyerman Sculpture Garden
This season the museum will host an orientation for new members in the spring. Membership Matters is the perfect venue to learn more about the museum and its mission. Members who have recently joined or rejoined the museum are invited to attend an informative presentation, followed by a docent guided tour, and light reception in our beautiful sculpture garden. The event also provides the opportunity to meet senior staff, and learn about the museum's unique history. Additionally, members will have the occasion to interact with the museum's special interest council representatives, learn more about the councils and how they support the museum's mission.