Experience an evening of unparalleled elegance at our highly anticipated Metropolitan Fashion Week at Palms Springs Art Museum!
Featuring an array of fashion-forward looks including:
- The breathtaking "Hollywood Icons Inspire Fashion Masterpieces" by the Venezuelan sensation Douglas Tapia
- The enchanting creations of Las Vegas maestro David Tupaz
- Couture hats by Arturo Rios
- The Puttin' On the Ritz Capsule Collection from designer Fernanda Pinheiro and Metropolitan Fashion Week Founder & President Eduardo Khawam featuring timeless men's formal wear
- A special presentation “Come on Barbie, let’s go party at the beach!” showcasing the hottest trends in Men’s & Women’s Pool & Resort by El Tuggle
This is your opportunity to witness fashion mastery as these esteemed designers come together to present their finest work.
Novel Experiences in Art and Beyond in Support of Palm Springs Art Museum. All proceeds go towards funding the Palm Springs Art Museum's exhibitions, programming, and institutional maintenance.
2023/2024 Artful Events
Sunset Cocktail Party at Frey House II
February 9, 5:00 - 7:00pm
Cocktail Party & Art Salon at Bighorn Golf Club
February 15, 5:00 - 7:00pm
Puttin' on the Ritz - "Hollywood Icons Fashion Show"
March 2, 6:00 - 10:00pm
Wine Tasting & Silent Auction
March 14, 6:00 - 8:30pm
Dinner with Michelin Star Chef, Wine, Art, and Music
April 12, 7:00pm
Garden Cocktail Party
April 21, 2:00 - 5:00pm