Palm Springs Art Museum is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, sex, age, national origin, creed, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or political affiliation.
How to Apply
Please send letter of interest and resume to:
(*No phone calls please)
Security Officer - Full Time & Part Time/On-Call
Enforces safety and security policies and procedures at multiple museum facilities to ensure exceptional customer service and a safe environment; monitors entry points to prevent unauthorized access into the facilities; monitors activity and traffic in assigned areas to observe and document issues; provides guests with information upon request; responds to medical emergencies; directs guests and staff in case of fire or other emergencies requiring evacuation of the museum.
- Security Guard Card, Security Guard skills training, and/or previous security experience is preferred.
- Full-time, regular security officers must possess flexibility in shift scheduling and be available to work weekends, evenings, and holidays at any of our Coachella Valley locations. (Applicants with restricted availability may apply to be on-call officers.)
- Must be responsible, self-motivated, and customer-service oriented.
- Must have excellent communication and teamwork skills; a professional, courteous, and helpful attitude is required.
- Working knowledge of museums, exhibits, and activities taking place within a museum is preferred, but not required.
- High school graduation required.
- Must pass background check.
SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR JOB DESCRIPTION
Responsible for designing, organizing, modifying, and supporting a company's computer systems. Designs and installs LANs, WANs, Internet and intranet systems, and network segments. Knowledge of Hyper V environment required.
- Support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
- Maintain system efficiency.
- Ensure design of system allows all components to work properly together.
- Troubleshoot problems reported by users.
- Make recommendations for future upgrades.
- Maintain network and system security.
- Analyze and isolate issues.
- Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
- Evaluate and modify system's performance.
- Knowledge of Hyper V.
- Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
- Ensure network connectivity throughout a company's LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
- Design and deploy networks.
- Perform network address assignment.
- Assign routing protocols and routing table configuration.
- Assign configuration of authentication and authorization of directory services.
- Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers.
- Maintain network servers such as file servers, VPNgateways, intrusion detection systems.
- Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, personal digital assistants, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches.