- Located on the lower level of Palm Springs Art Museum, next to the Annenberg Theater.
- Open during normal museum hours and during most Annenberg Theater events.
- Museum admission is not required and parking is easy.
- The menu features many fresh salads, sandwiches, soups, desserts and a special-of-the-day. Specialty coffees, beer, wine and other beverages are also available. See menu below.
- Choose the café or enjoy outdoor dining surrounded by world class sculpture in the Marcuse Sculpture Garden.
Museum members receive a 10% discount on all items upon
presentation of membership card.
Choice of bread: wheat, baguette, or gluten free bread
TG Sandwich 10.60
Egg Salad Sandwich 10.50
Grilled Cheese Sandwich 8.50
BLT Sandwich 10.75
Greek Sandwich 10.60
Tuscan Panini 10.75
Caprese Panini 10.50
Middle Eastern Wrap 12.95
Veggie Wrap 10.95
Clyde’s Wrap 10.95
Chicken Salad Wrap 10.95
Quesadilla de Pollo 10.95
Quesadilla de Salmon 12.85
Quesadilla de Queso 8.75
Chili con Carne 11.50
Taco Burrito or Taco Salad 11.50
Choice of dressings: balsamic vinaigrette, ranch, blue cheese, sesame, lemon pepper.
Palm Springs Salad 10.85
Salmon Salad 12.75
Tuna Salad 10.95
House Salad 9.95
Caesar Salad 9.95
Muse Salad 9.95
Soup of the Day
Soup and Half Salad 10.75
Soup and Choice of Half Sandwich 10.75
Iced tea / coffee / lemonade / sodas 2.50
Café latte, latte, cappuccino, hot chocolate 3.75
Wine and Beer
California wine 6.00
Ice cream bar 3.50
The Muse Café located in the
No admission fee required to visit the Muse Café. Use north entrance of the museum. The Muse Café is open during museum hours and before most Annenberg Theater events.