Earth Day Celebration 2017
Join us in the Faye Sarkowsky Sculpture Garden on April 22nd from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. as we celebrate art, earth, and our environment. 2017 marks the 47th anniversary of honoring the earth, promoting peace, and working to live in harmony with the world around us. Free community compost will be provided on site throughout the event by Whole Foods Market Palm Desert. Food and drink from Frankinbun and Babe's BBQ & Brewhouse available for purchase.
Schedule of Events:
- Flower Power Selfie Station
- Refreshment Booth - Lemonade and water
11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Artmaking activities: Native Seed Bombs and Say It With Seeds
11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Artist Demonstration: Tea with Iris native plant prints
12 noon - 2 p.m.
- Hot dog cart from Frankinbun and craft beer from Babe's BBQ & Brewhouse available for purchase.
12:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Live music performance by David Harris
1 p.m. - 2 p.m.
- ArtTalks with Cathy Allen