MUSEUM SERVICE COUNCIL
For more information:
The Museum Service Council (MSC) is looking for volunteers to join their creative, art-loving volunteer corps. Who said work couldn’t be fun? MSC members work as ushers in the Annenberg Theater, help our guests in the Muse Café, assist with sales in the Museum Store and perform a multitude of administrative tasks and duties. All ages and skill sets are welcomed and we are interested to hear from those who can give their time on regular assignments, as well as those who can be called upon in a pinch to help with mass mailings or special projects.
Museum membership is required for consideration into the MSC with an additional $20 membership fee to join. Council members are recognized by the museum and enjoy camaraderie at an annual “thank you” luncheon.
MSC supports the Museum by providing essential services for Museum visitors such as:
- Usher at the Annenberg Theater
- Assist customers in the Florence and Louis Kitsis Museum Store
- Serve visitors in the Toor Gallery Café
- Be an ambassador, distributing information to hotels and visitors centers
- Perform a variety of office duties to assist Museum staff
- Participate in enrichment trips and programs